Golf is an interesting game played with club and ball on a large area of ground. The game is played with group of people for a long time. The golf ground played is called as golf course. This course can be with 18 holes in one round or 9 holes to play twice. The number of holes in golf course depends on its size. If the course is smaller, then it will have 9 holes and if the course is larger, then it will have 19 holes. Golf course also includes following areas,
- Tee box – It is a small starting area for every hole. This is the place where tee is placed to place the ball. This helps to strike the ball higher.
- Out of bounds – This represent the out of boundary. When ball strikes outside this border, then it will result in penalty.
- Fairway – This place id where the grass are cut short. Fair area between tee box and grass.
- Hazards – It is in the form of lakes, creeks, ponds or with course marked in yellow or red. If the ball can be played from hazard area, then there is no penalty, If it is not, then player has to take one stroke penalty.
- Rough – This place is filled with longer grasses. It is better to avoid this area.
- Bunker – This is a sand trap. When the ball hit this place, they do not move and striking again takes more time and many strokes.
- Putting green – Place where final hole is marked with cup and flag.
- Pin – This marks the end. Normally referred as flagstick.
When player choose to play in 18 holes golf course, he can play for 4 hours time. If he chooses to play in 9 holes golf course he can complete it in 2 hours time. There are many number of best golf in Arizona. You can choose one from the list and book your tee time. Best golf course always has better service and you can have best leisure time spent. Enjoy golfing with Arizona golf course and enjoy the day.