US immigration EB3 Hong Kong visa is the job dependent visa that will lead the skilled profile to the permanent residence or green card status of US. It’s known as employment third preference visa category. This is constructed for three categories: professionals, skilled workers & unskilled workers,.
What you have to be qualified for Visa Program?
- Two years of the working experience in same occupation where you are offered employment in United States.
- Holds Labor certification and permanent and full-time job.
- Position you are working in must be one that qualified workers aren’t available in US.
How much time this process takes?
Duration for the Visa processing generally depends on particular case lodged or is based on the personal situations. The time period of four to five years on an average is taken for processing the visa application for the overseas applicants if any needs are met.
Advantages for the EB3 visa
- Live & work permanently in US.
- Travel outside US.
- Visa holder’s spouse & children will accompany them in US permanently.
- Apply for the US citizenship only if eligible.
- Sponsor relatives for the US permanent residence.
Immigration to Canada
With liberalization Hong Kong immigration to Canada policy, 1970s saw first significant immigration from sources like Hong Kong, the Philippines, South Korea, and Taiwan. The regional unrest brought the immigrants from Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia – and many coming Canada as the refugee claimants. Largest sources of the immigrants from region in 2000s have been China, the Philippines and India. Relations of Canada with Hong Kong include comprehensive and longstanding commercial, political, and personal ties. Besides historical ties, Hong Kong and Canada share some common values, like respect for rule of law, individual freedoms and human rights.