Thousands of patients have their unique needs and ailments for Singapore home nursing. It is important to start caring at early stages of these diseases in order to avoid any severe conditions and disabilities. A home care nurse can help you recover and avoid hospitalization and unnecessary pain.
Common conditions when you will need Singapore home nursing services include:
- Alzheimer’s disease: This is a cause of dementia and its symptoms include personality changes, memory loss, as well as impaired reasoning. It can become quite worse if care is not taken at the early stages.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: This is also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease and in this condition a person suffers from progressive neuro degeneration. It affects the motor neurons that are present in the spinal cord and brain and causes loss of functioning of the muscles throughout the body.
- Cerebral palsy: In this disorder a person has impaired movement, motor skills, muscle tone and some cognitive delays. It is mainly caused due to damage caused to the brain during pregnancy or shortly after birth.
- Chronic Obstructive pulmonary disease: This is a progressive lung disorder which makes it difficult for the person to breathe and includes chronic emphysema and bronchitis.
- Diabetes: this is a metabolic disease which can reduce or make the body unable to produce insulin and it causes too much of glucose in the blood. If you want to manage diabetes then proper diet and exercise is essential. Elderly people can get assistance in managing diabetes with home care.